Saturday, April 07, 2012

Journeys 4-11-12

Confirmation kids are providing the Journeys Article for the back of the bulletin for these next several weeks. I hope you enjoy the world through seventh grade eyes: - Rev. Kelly

David Roach:

I see god in many things. The one that has caught my eye lately is the sandhill cranes. I always look forward to the time of year when the cranes come. I would always look for the big birds when we are on the road.

I see god in the cranes when they are coming and going. Its just amazing how the cranes travel so far to reach their destination spot. Also how they have to adjust to the environment so fast because some of them might have never stopped around here and this might be some of the birds first journeys in life. It also is amazing how the birds can fly so far to their winter and summer homes. I also wonder how the birds know were to go, is it god leading them, I believe it is. I also am curious how the birds know if there is a predator in the area. And how they only land in certain places. I believe God is guiding them.

That’s how I see god, how he helps the incredible bird accomplish the journey of life.

David Roach

1 comment:

Rev Kelly said...

Oops! should be 4-1-12